Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Keystone Telephone East Exchange 2757 Frankford Ave. - Image 1904




I had listed this as on Kensington in my blog trying to make the street numbers fit to the lots on Kensington Ave below Somerset. Cannot find the original Internet source of the Keystone Telephone East Exchange, 1904 photo. I have to say that that photo was mislabeled IMO. That the East Exchange was and still is on Frankford Ave. I ran into the image of "Tel Co" on the 1910 Philly Geo Bromley map when I was researching a question put to my article on Lehigh and Frankford Ave before and after photos regarding the underpass installed around 1914 in the River Wards FB page. 
















1910 Bromley Phila Map



Inquirer 8 Nov 1916


Poor's Manual of Railroads 1903



.

No comments:

Post a Comment