Front and Lombard Sts.
Fourth and Spruce Sts.
|224 Pine Street|
BISHOP WHITE HOUSE
400 SOUTH FRONT STREET
BISHOP WHITE spent all his early married life in the house at 400 South Front Street, now used by
St. Peter's Parish for mission work. In fact, he lived there until he was elevated to the Episcopate,
when he built himself a larger house in Walnut Street above Third, on the site now occupied by
Sanborn Map 1916 has 400 S Front Joined to a later addition on corner and labeled as “St. Peter’s House”.
|NE Fourth and Arch Streets|
|322 De Lancey Street|
|Fourth and Locust Streets|
|Cedar Grove, Harrogate, Northern Liberties|